Disclaimer

This blog is for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to teach you how to build anything. The author is not responsible for any accident, injury, or loss that occurs as a result of reading this blog. Read this blog at your own risk.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ch. 5 - Fuselage sides RH - Part 5


Lower longeron  (1.2 hrs)
The lower triangular longeron went on pretty quickly. I cut a few slits into it to aid in bending around the fuselage bottom, and used some nails to hold it in place.

Positioning the lower longeron using nails

Lower longeron in place

I then mixed some flox, buttered the back of the longeron, and repositioned it with the nails.

Longeron floxed to the right sidewall

Using the same notched scrap wood I used on the left sidewall, I put as much weight to bear as I could find, and cleaned up the excess flox.

Longeron curing under pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment