Disclaimer

This blog is for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to teach you how to build anything. The author is not responsible for any accident, injury, or loss that occurs as a result of reading this blog. Read this blog at your own risk.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ch. 5 - Fuselage sides - Part 5


Drilling the gear bracket holes  (7.9 hrs)


To tell you the truth, I worried I'd screw this up and have to throw away the whole sidewall. 

To better my chances, and help me drill all of the 16 holes perpendicular to the sidewall, I ended up making a drilling block. 


Drilling block in action


There's no going back now!

The bolts in the pictures are not the final ones, they are just some extra long bolts I had laying around.  


Test fitting






Everything will have to come down one more time because I still have to fabricate, test, and fit 4 additional LGMA steel bushings, before I can consider this chapter finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment