Disclaimer

This blog is for entertainment purposes only, and is not meant to teach you how to build anything. The author is not responsible for any accident, injury, or loss that occurs as a result of reading this blog. Read this blog at your own risk.

Friday, July 05, 2013

Ch 25 - Finishing


Learning from the Maestro

Recently, I’ve been able to spend a whole day at the Whiteman airport, not too far from Hollywood, home to some of the finest Long EZ people I know. 

My friend Chris has built and restored numerous Long EZs both for himself, as well as for other people, so I was really excited to be able to pick his brain once again, as he worked on another project.

This time, I caught him doing some finishing work on the right landing gear leg of someone else’s Long EZ, and decided to catch as much of his thoughts as I could on tape.

Chris has worked at Scale Composites in the past, and is unbelievably talented so, when someone with such experience talks, I listen!



Chris explaining how to finish the structure



No comments:

Post a Comment